Wednesday, January 26th, 2022
The better customer experience you deliver, the greater return you’ll get. As a result, you’ll enjoy long-term success. You, as an eCommerce business owner, should make your online sales ecosystem as frictionless as possible. Let’s see how you can achieve this and where you can obtain the best merchant account for eCommerce.
Eliminating Friction from Your eCommerce Experience
According to a recent survey, 49% of consumers who made purchases over the internet in the last six months weren’t satisfied with their experience. What should you do to provide a frictionless experience to your customers?
- Instill a “customer-first” mentality in your company and make sure that every project and investment serves the ultimate goal of your business. Ensure shoppers can enjoy custom orders online based on a specific context.
- Implement the most advanced and sophisticated eCommerce software. Make sure you can solve aging platforms and siloed operations.
- Focus on automatically curating, collecting and getting insights from data.
- Customers prefer doing business with companies that deliver personalized experiences. Personalization plays an essential role in eliminating friction from your customer experience.
- The average shopping cart abandonment rate is high and it’s mainly due to the checkout process. The vast majority of customers blame complicated checkout processes for shopping cart abandonment.
- When making purchases online, customers are looking for flexibility and convenience of payment methods. So, make sure to provide your customers with what they need. To find the most advanced, secure and cheap payment processing services, including the best merchant account for eCommerce, work with a merchant services comparison expert like Best Payment Providers U.S. that can help you come up with the best solution. BestPaymentProviders.com pays special attention to terms, complaints, and integration of processors.
- Don’t leave the post-purchase experience in ignorance. It’s no less important than the purchase itself. Ensure the post-purchase experience (including both shipping, delivery, and returns) doesn’t create challenges for your customers. Otherwise, you’ll end up with a damaged perception of your brand, which will make your customers choose your rivals.
Removing Friction From Your eCommerce Experience
To stand out from the crowd and reach success in today’s highly competitive world, you need to act quickly to provide frictionless commerce for your customers.