Wednesday, May 27th, 2020
According to Infinicept’s recent report, the transaction revenue of the payment facilitator (PF or PayFac) market made up $2B in 2018. To know more about the PF global processing volume and find the best merchant account provider in the U.S., follow the lines below.
Payment Facilitator Global Processing Volume
PayFacs are a hot-button topic in the world of payments. The providers of merchant services use a payment facilitator as a sub-merchant account. These are meant for their own merchants.
Based on the mentioned report:
- In 2019, the processed payment volume of payment facilitators globally accounted for $929 billion, thus making up 6% of all transactions around the globe.
- In 2018, their revenue made up $2 billion. A year later, the global revenues accounted for $1.9 trillion. This represented a 65 rise.
- Global transaction banking goes on made up almost ½ of global payments revenue.
The growth of the payment facilitator market comes from the following sources:
- Investments from payment networks
- PFaaS solutions, which cut market barriers
- Proven benefits early adopters have
The vertically-focused software providers make up one of the biggest shares of companies having chosen to operate as payment facilitators.
Choosing a Merchant Account in the U.S.
If you’re interested in merchant accounts in the U.S. and want to find the one that’s the best fit for your own company, you’d better apply to a reputable comparison expert in the country.
Consider working with BestPaymentProviders.com, a respectable payments processor comparison specialist. Best Payment Providers U.S. can help you with any question with payments, including the global processing volume of PFs.
BestPaymentProviders.com is focused on:
- Terms and complaints
- Integration process
- Contracts, rates, and fees so you can come up with the best deal for your company
- Every nook and cranny so you can avoid extra
- Scoring all big review and complaints sites so you can be sure to get the most trustworthy review of companies at the times of writing
- Helping you enjoy smooth transition and onboarding
- Customer service
- Helping you get approved for the cheapest rates
Payments facilitators are now among those technology capabilities that’re challenging the balance of power in the merchant services industry. Work with a respectable payments comparison expert to enjoy the best for your company.