Wednesday, June 1st, 2022
The Tech support industry is one of the fastest-growing industries. But unfortunately, banks haven’t considered approving merchants’ accounts for businesses in this industry. This move hinders merchants in this industry from processing payments.
Over the years, “tech support” has been confused for “tech support scams.” These scams involve scammers disguising themselves as technical support to get your personal information to access your money.
Legitimate tech support merchants who need to accept credit card transactions must turn to high-risk merchant account providers.
Check these four reputable merchant account providers to begin processing your tech support business payments.
DirectPayNet offers payment solutions for high-risk businesses, including the tech support industry. This company was founded in 2009 by its president, Maria Spagagis, who is an expert in payment solutions with over 8 years of experience in assisting merchants in high-risk industries.
DirectPayNet offers its services in the US, Canada, and Europe.
- Fraud detection technology.
- Offers offshore merchants’ accounts.
- Available expert technical support 365 days a year.
- Merchant risk management.
- Debit and Credit card processing.
- Free price analysis to know how much you would save through being their customer
- Caters to only medium-large scale, High-risk Merchants. Therefore small-scale merchants will need to get another alternative.
Radiant Pay offers payment solutions to merchants in all legal industries, including tech support industries. This company is a leading payment solution provider in European and Asian countries based in London, UK.
- Partnership with financial institutions around the globe.
- Quick approvals.
- Around the support for merchants.
- Quick payouts.
- Offer affordable pricing plans.
- Multi-currency processing.
- Zero deductions from merchant revenue.
- Uncapped transaction volumes.
- Minimal transaction charges.
- Low taxes.
- Sales agents impose highly undesirable contract terms. Always read the fine print carefully before signing any contract with Radiant Pay.
With its headquarters in Uxbridge, UK, Patriot Payments helps high-risk merchants, including those in the tech support industry, to receive Merchant accounts within hours rather than weeks.
Apart from offering merchant accounts, they also offer payment gateways for small-large scale businesses. In addition, they have a robust POS option that receives payments over the phone, online, or in-person.
- Competitive rates.
- Accepts multi-currencies.
- 24/7 customer service.
- Smooth Boarding process.
- E-wallet solutions for merchants interested in using their credit and debit cards on a new website.
- 3D secure.
- Level 1 PCI DSS compliant.
- Hard to find complaints regarding this company, with only positive feedback available.
Located in the ever-beautiful Santa Monica, California, Connected. co is known for creating the first payment gateway on the internet. Its CEO JW Epply is a licensed CPP (Certified Payments Professional) from ETA (Electronic Transaction Association). True to their motto, “if it’s legal, we can get it approved!” this company offers payment processing services for all high-risk businesses.
- State of the art electronic application process.
- Offers cloud-based services.
- Digitally captures merchant information
- Works with both local and international banks.
- No contract information is available on their website.
- Lacks a specific or dedicated customer support number.